LGBT+ Children's Books
Check out our fantastic range of inclusive books for children.
Our books are used in classrooms and homes across the UK, and beyond, to teach about equality and diversity, whilst ultimately helping to combat ideas of prejudice before they can begin.
'Educators trust these resources,
not just for their pupils, but for their
own children too.'
- David Braniff-Herbert, National Education Union
*All book orders are shipped from the UK. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
'Olly's beautiful books are more important than ever. Resources like this are both crucial and life saving.'
- Stephen Doughty MP, Cardiff South and Penarth
'Teachers are always looking for new exciting ways to explore diversity. These books are the perfect way to start vital conversations in the classroom'
- Jac Bastian, Head of Education, Diversity Role Models
'Olly's work will help to shape the hearts and minds, not just of children, but of parents too.'
- Lady Phyll Opoku-Gyimah, Executive Director and Co-Founder of UK Black Pride
'Our children love Pop'n'Olly stories which really help make sense of important concepts. The easy to download resources make my life as a teacher super easy and saves me so much time. I wish all stories came with quality resources like this!'
- Tom Waltham, Teacher, Overthorpe CofE Academy.