LGBT+ Inclusive & Welcoming Schools Training
Our teacher training is available digitally as a pre-recorded, interactive training video (see below) or as an in-person visit from us. For more information on in-person training, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our 50-minute training video has been specifically designed for UK primary schools that are ready to take the first steps in becoming an LGBT+ inclusive and welcoming school. This training can be completed as a group or as an individual.
Log in to find everything you need to easily run an effective CPD session for your school staff and governors.
Our Training Includes...
• Why LGBT+ Education is so important
• Why haven't we been doing this sooner?
• The Equality Act 2010
• What LGBT+ bullying looks like at primary level
• Combating negative/anti-LGBT+ language
• Cross-curricular integration
• Combating unnecessary gendering
• Downloadable guides and resources
• A summary handout for attendees
• And much more!